The island of Lefkada is ringed by clear, turquoise blue water with hidden coves and beaches. This beautiful new house has been custom built to the highest level and enjoys stunning views across to Meganissi and beyond to Scorpios, Atoko and mainland Greece. The lively town of Nidri is a short boat trip as are a number of other bustling Greek fishing villages with tavernas and bars.
The villa is in a secluded location and accessed by a long, private road. Surrounded by olive and Cypress trees, a path leads down to a secluded beach below the house. The infinity pool has breathtaking views of the channel between Meganissi and Lefkada and you can while away the days watching yachts sail between the islands. The upper level houses a large, double height sitting room with stunning views across the sea and opens onto the kitchen, with a breakfast bar and outside dining area. A mezzanine area has a small study area and WiFi is available throughout the villa.
The bedrooms are all spacious and have Hypnos beds and lovely linens. All are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans and en suite bathrooms.
You may enjoy the Mystique Video here
• 2 master bedrooms (double height ceilings), en suite bathrooms, private verandas
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 double/twin bedroom, en suite bathroom (additional double sofa bed)
• all four bedrooms open onto a lower level shady terrace
• Infinity Pool 12m x 5m
• Pool pergola
• Two outdoor eating areas – by pool and kitchen
• Direct beach access
• 6.5 metre, Humber RIB with 175cc engine
• Private pontoon
• Water sports; water skiing, wake boarding, kayaking, paddle boards, snorkelling
• Table Tennis
• Gym (air conditioned with cross trainer, spin bike, rowing machine & TRX hook.
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms & additional ceiling fans in 2 master bedrooms
• Bluetooth built in music system on the upper level
• TV/games area
• Multi media system throughout the house
• Preveza airport 45 mins to Nidri
• Nidri 15 mins by boat/15 mins by ca
• Meganissi 10 min by boat