– Would you like to work in a fast-paced and challenging international marketplace?
– Do you want to be part of the leading luxury brokerage firm in the world?
– Would you like to be involved in the sales of the finest homes in Greece?
– Do you feel that you deserve an exciting and fulfilling career?
Greece Sotheby’s International Realty is now considering applicants for the position of a Sales Associate.
Ideal candidates are required to possess significant affinity to luxury goods and services. We work to high standards, values and ethics and greatly reward our employees for their commitment and success.
As a Sales Associate within our team you are expected to:
– Locate and list homes that fit the high standards of the Sotheby’s portfolio.
– Prepare and deliver compelling presentations in English and Greek.
– Lead showings to prospects mainly of UNWI (Ultra High Net Worth Individuals).
– Travel throughout the country on a short notice.
– Possess sound judgement, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity.
– Sales experience in luxury brands both products or services for a minimum of five years.
– Excellent Greek-English speaking and writing skills.
– Team spirit and ethos.
– Positive attitude and stamina.
– University Degree.
– Driver’s license with at least five years driving history.
English and Greek are the firm’s main languages. The candidate will need to prove native level of English & Greek both verbally and in writing and expected to successfully pass a rigorous English & Greek Language test.
The candidate is expected to provide detailed references from previous employers.
Send to us your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with strict confidentiality.